Pleasant Hill, Missouri
Is it ok to paint on the outside of my downtown business without contacting the City?
If you are repainting the area with the same color, then you do not have to contact the City. If you are changing color or design you must contact the Community Development Department at (816) 540-3135 or stop by City Hall for a Certificate of Appropriateness.
Community Development
Pleasant Hill Missouri
City of Pleasant Hill | 203 Paul St. Pleasant Hill, MO 64080
Contact Us  |  Site Map   |  Powered by MunicipalCMS
E-notify RSS Feeds Facebook